Thursday, January 26, 2012

Andrew Handley- Freelance Writer Debonair

Hi there! My name is Andrew Handley and I've been a freelancer for several years. I'm the owner and founder of HandleyNation.com, a website dedicated to my freelance writing services along with my partner. I wanted a personal outlet to talk about some of my writing pursuits that aren't directly related to the writing business, and so I decided to set up a small blog here that would let me go off on whatever tangent I want. It's hard to express yourself when you are constantly worrying about looking professional sometimes, and my hope is that this blog will push me past those boundaries to let me get out everything that's inside.
The main theme on this blog will be how to make money as a freelance writer- yes, that means YOU! In addition to the content writing business I have several other sources of income that I work on every day, including blogs, some affiliate marketing, and websites like Triond, Helium, and Hubpages. I wrote a book on how to build an email list that is available on Amazon, and I'm in the middle of my first novel. When do I have time to work on my writing business in the middle of all this? Well, let's just say I should be sleeping right now :)

Hope to see you back here in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment